ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Honors College Upcoming Tours--March and April

I forgot to thank you in the fall. I took my daughter on one of the tours after seeing your post at that time. It was quite informative.

You are welcome,Tony. Hope she enjoys wherever she ends up. I took my nephew on a tour of the entire campus myself and he said if Rutgers was only Livingston,he would have gone to RU,but once he saw College Avenue, that killed it --just too many kids for him. So many factors go into what college a high school kid and his family choose.He ended up at Villanova and enjoys it which is what matters. Still have two nephews to go,so I have not given up.

My daughter was initially very reluctant to go to Rutgers. We live in Milltown and she was concerned that she would be too close to home. However, in the intervening months (and after being accepted to the Honors College) she has changed her position. She is still waiting to hear from one school which she might be inclined to choose over Rutgers. I have my fingers crossed. Fortunately, she has three younger siblings; so there hope even if she goes elsewhere. Thanks again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT