ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Men’s Basketball Participates in Annual Tunnel to Towers 5K

Tango Two

Aug 21, 2001
North Brunswick, New Jersey
tunnel_6.jpg
Rutgers men's basketball was among the approximately 30,000 individuals who joined in the 18th annual Tunnel to Towers 5K Run & Walk on Sunday. It marked the third consecutive year the team has participated in event, with proceeds supporting the Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Foundation's programs, including those benefiting first responders, and catastrophically injured service members.

https://scarletknights.com/news/201...rticipates-in-annual-tunnel-to-towers-5k.aspx

They all walked it this year so I can't wildly speculate on their running times, leading to dozens of people misunderstanding and thinking I was calling them out. Another tradition lost.

Reactions: littlenis5
They all walked it this year so I can't wildly speculate on their running times, leading to dozens of people misunderstanding and thinking I was calling them out. Another tradition lost.

When I saw on twitter this morning the team did this event again, I was excited to see someone break down the times and people panic over the slow guys and overhype the faster guys (Issa Thiam anyone?)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT