ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Men's Lax comes in at 15 in the preseason Inside Lacrosse Poll!

If your access to this site is fully functional you link the IL poll page showing the complete Top 20.

Reactions: mdk01
I know pre-season polls probably don't mean that much but only OSU is behind us in the B10. Hopefully, this gives the team a little extra motivation coming into the season.

The B1G is the best it's every been since forming. Could be a banner year for tourney bids.

Reactions: RU-Hunter
The B1G is the best it's every been since forming. Could be a banner year for tourney bids.
Big Ten is gonna be very tough..while it provides tons of opportunities for big wins every game, it also makes an almost perfect non conference run necessary in order to get in the field…absent of course of pulling a Michigan last year and getting hot in the last 2 weeks of the season…

RU will do themselves right by going something like 8-1 in the OOC…that will position them well to make some noise in conference and have a chance at an AL bid…if they don’t win the conference tourney of course…I hope they do

MD was down last year…I’ll see them live in a couple weeks at Loyola…I’m interested to see how they bounce back

I’m gonna see Georgetown, Maryland, Hopkins, and then RU four weeks in a row in Feb as I’ll be at all the Hounds games…Loyola runs the B1G gauntlet early

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT