ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers-Northwestern Game Thread

I’m down on Doucoure. Hands aren’t good and can’t block shots at all.

I like Pike, but aside from maybe Eugene, every single player on this team has regressed from the beginning of the season. Not a good sign for the future

I don’t know about regressed, but no one other than Omoruyi has improved....in almost two seasons.

Reactions: kcg88
I don’t get why Baker is so tentative. He’s turning down open looks on a team with no scorers.

Doucore needs to spend the off season with Eugene and learn how to use his feet, on both sides of the ball.

I have no idea how this team beat Seton Hall. Can't fathom how that happened after watching this team the last 3 or so weeks. Really disappointed in this program and Pike.

Reactions: kcg88
7-21 shooting. Baseball players would envy, but this is not flipping baseball.

Defense sucks tonight..down 26-16

Playing at NW pace..game needs to be in the 50s or low 60s to win. Rutgers cant outscore NW in a track meet. Right now NW is getting everything they want

I have no idea how this team beat Seton Hall. Can't fathom how that happened after watching this team the last 3 or so weeks. Really disappointed in this program and Pike.

Seton Hall would blow us out of the gym right now and they’re not playing that well either.

McIntosh right shoulder killing him. Eugene crushed him on a pick at about the 10 minute mark recurring his shoulder

Freeman in the doghouse. He’s always been the one with the $hitty attitude this year, yapping at teammates. Not Corey.

Someone made a great point in another thread. Freeman wasn’t pulling this $hit with his act with CJ here last year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT