ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers office decor

RU1977

All American
Gold Member
Nov 15, 2006
Anyone else have Rutgers office decor? Getting ready for next season here on my office shelf.... Notice the pocketpro helmets are in the correct order...

imgsvr.ashx

MrsScrew had her's painted Scarlet at her last job. I suspect she'll be by later.

I only have RU helmets at my desk, but the mini opponent helmets is super cool, how much does a season worth of those things cost?

I think $5 or $6 each. Got them all (the pocketpros) on ebay over a period of time.....

well first there is personal office attire:

shoesandsocks.jpg

then there is past office décor;

RUOFFICE_zpsbf8c08ef.png

then there is current office décor:

office%20door_zpsrpvt5wig.jpg

It still pisses me off beyond belief that more Rutgers merchandise is not available. For example, I was looking on Fathead for a wall 'sticker' of a Rutgers FB helmet or something. Nope. Nothing available (I already have a scarlet R). Rutgers lags behind all P5 schools in terms of merchandising available. Is it that a market doesn't exist? Or is it an institutional issue?

Originally posted by RUSK97:

It still pisses me off beyond belief that more Rutgers merchandise is not available. For example, I was looking on Fathead for a wall 'sticker' of a Rutgers FB helmet or something. Nope. Nothing available (I already have a scarlet R). Rutgers lags behind all P5 schools in terms of merchandising available. Is it that a market doesn't exist? Or is it an institutional issue?
Institutional. It's run by a bunch of NJ bureaucrats.

Originally posted by RUScrew85:

Does RU just have a bad merchandising contract? I was browsing through a concessions shop that had hundreds of framed college lithographs, stadium prints, high end banners, etc. and they had "0" Rutgers merchandise. They had Central Michigan, Marquette, Montana along with just about every other program. The owner assumed it had to do with RU's licensing agreements.

Really think this is something that needs to be readdressed if it is in fact a licensing issue.

I have the framed panoramic photo taken at the PSU game on the wall, flanked by 2 mini helmets sitting on a filing cabinet.
Also my 2 diplomas and I use a Rutgers coffee mug

Originally posted by FLKnight:

Originally posted by RUScrew85:

Does RU just have a bad merchandising contract? I was browsing through a concessions shop that had hundreds of framed college lithographs, stadium prints, high end banners, etc. and they had "0" Rutgers merchandise. They had Central Michigan, Marquette, Montana along with just about every other program. The owner assumed it had to do with RU's licensing agreements.

Really think this is something that needs to be readdressed if it is in fact a licensing issue.
Could've sworn this issue had been addressed, maybe during the beginning of the Pernetti administration. That a licensing officer or something of that sort had been tabbed to make licensing more accessible to vendors.

I only seem to find Rutgers stuff at Kohls..... Or Ebay....

In terms of licensing one of the things I've been surprised that I haven't been able to find is a Rutgers-themed house key. I've had an Eagles themed one in the past, and currently have a Phillies one...would love to switch it to a Rutgers key but haven't found one anywhere. It does seem like a licensing/school issue rather than a lack of interest.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT