ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers playoff watch…..Pacheco , Edwards , Izien , Melton, Ryan, J-Day

Gus tied with Tyreek Hill's 13 TDs for 7th in NFL.
Derrick Henry has 12

S J-Day #69 and Ryan #33 advance. Noticed both out there several times

Bucs Izien and Chiefs Pacheco win we R guaranteed to have RU in superbowl.

Hey don’t forget Jonah Jackson. I know he left senior year for that school in Ohio, but he was a starter for the Knights before leaving.

Reactions: ashokan
Good for Bo, shame they lost. Good control and making sure he had it and both feet in.

Hey look, Sports Illustrated is alive, and they still love Rutgers!
I wonder what happens to Bo next year. GB has three good #2-3 receivers ahead of him but is lacking a true #1. If they bring someone in he’d likely slide down the depth chart. Even with how well he played last night he was still the 5th receiver. I’d love to see him go somewhere with more room for playing time.

I wonder what happens to Bo next year. GB has three good #2-3 receivers ahead of him but is lacking a true #1. If they bring someone in he’d likely slide down the depth chart. Even with how well he played last night he was still the 5th receiver. I’d love to see him go somewhere with more room for playing time.
I dont think Green Bay will be looking to add at receiver. I think they're loaded at the position. And none were in more than their 1st or 2nd year in the league.

I think it was just starting to be a thing when he left. I don’t know if he left for NIL bennies though.

Jackson started here far more games than Gus, as far as how Jackson is introduced, I have watched several games where Gus does not acknowledge RU either. And I am not diminishing Gus. I had him on my fantasy team, and every time his name is mentioned on TV or radio with my wife around I always say “go Rutgers”

I think it was just starting to be a thing when he left. I don’t know if he left for NIL bennies though.

Jackson started here far more games than Gus, as far as how Jackson is introduced, I have watched several games where Gus does not acknowledge RU either. And I am not diminishing Gus. I had him on my fantasy team, and every time his name is mentioned on TV or radio with my wife around I always say “go Rutgers”
Jackson out for the rest of the game with a knee injury

I haven't watched NFL since they started taking a knee..
I've tried to start watching again cuz of RU alumini...
Watching KC game last night, Saw Pops stats another good game!
I stopped watching when I saw END RACISM in the End Zone.
I don't know why I tried to come back... and I also saw they are playing the black national anthem AT THE Super Bowl...

I haven't watched NFL since they started taking a knee..
I've tried to start watching again cuz of RU alumini...
Watching KC game last night, Saw Pops stats another good game!
I stopped watching when I saw END RACISM in the End Zone.
I don't know why I tried to come back... and I also saw they are playing the black national anthem AT THE Super Bowl...
Between this and Taylor Swift, NFL will not have any fans left.

Reactions: Rutgers Chris
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT