ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Softball Opens 2021 Season With Six B1G Games in Florida

wtf.............brutal.....is this team asleep.?...covid paranoid.....we are much better than the thumping we just received....at least i hope we are.....if not we could lose lots of conf. games with no ooc games to play......scored three runs in four games.....and gave up thirty two.....whew.........embarrassing .......wake up ladies
i.m really shocked by the outcome ........rusty isn't the right word to use...i can think of a much harsher one

Reactions: Tango Two
What happened to the Wingert girl who hit 18 home runs two years ago? She should be a junior now. I don't see her in any of the games yet. Is she still on the team or is she injured or something else? I thought after 2019 we were really going to become outstanding.

What happened to the Wingert girl who hit 18 home runs two years ago? She should be a junior now. I don't see her in any of the games yet. Is she still on the team or is she injured or something else? I thought after 2019 we were really going to become outstanding.

I came here to ask the same question. Katie is still on the roster, for whatever it’s worth. Perhaps she’s injured.

So what happened to Katie Wingert? No one knows. She is on the roster but has not played yet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT