ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers under investigation for antisemitism

Tells you exactly what Rutgers has become.

A top 40 ranked school?

One of the most diverse schools in America?

The highest ranked public college in America?

So yes, that explains why you and the other troglodytes don't like it.

Since you never attended, why are you here?

"They said divest from Israel!! OMG how anti-Semitic! But it's totally OK to say don't invest in China! That is different because um...uh...oh"

"Also how dare they call the NBPD the KKK! Oh wait. Which are the very fine people again? And which are the police that arrested the guy with the "Camp Auschwitz" sweatshirt? Because that's the gazpacho!!!!"

I haven’t read all the back and forth here but as it pertains to the student videos posted early in this thread they are punishable offenses both by Rutgers University and NJ law.

Article P. (Disruption) of the RU Code of Conduct
2. Disrupting or obstructing an academic class or lecture, an administrative or support function, or official university business.

Could also broadly use NJ laws against disturbing the peace

Could also use NJ anti bullying laws which specifically lists bullying as any gesture, verbal or written act reasonably perceived as motivated by ancestry, national origin (amongst other characteristics) on school grounds or school sanctioned events.

So, when protesters at the event in the video shout “there is only one solution, intifada revolution”, it can be reasonably argued that an Israeli who either lived through the 2 violent intifadas or is aware of the history could perceive that as bullying and a viable threat. In the same way that if a group was chanting “lynchings are justified when our way of life is modified” stands to reason that a black person could perceive it as bullying and a threat.

I actually just went back and listened to the clips and the chants literally call for ethnic cleansing “go back to where you came from and Palestine will be ours alone” and “within our lifetime”. A call that puts a timeline for ethnically cleansing a people is bullying, harassment and most definitely threatening, at the least to an Israeli. And the “no birthright here” chant is most definitely targeting Jews so these protestors could and should have faced multiple charges, school code of conduct violations and none of this is covered by the first amendment based on the laws and conduct codes above.

You can post or create a thread here. Why *anyone* would pay for a place where people celebrate Charlottesville and Jan 6 and their anti-semitism (among other bigotries) is beyond me...but then again these are people who think Kari Lake is an intellectual election winner....they actually sought a paywall to prevent their Ls and "content" from leaking LOL. But I do appreciate your thought, and the fact that the people posting think that I can't see their responses. They put more thought into their obsession with me than anything, which I guess is easy for them when so few have careers, hobbies, or friends and family who want to associate with them. You can also message me directly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT