ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Indiana / Game Two Thread

Not watching today. Not because of the team, I love those guys so much. But after our first few years in this conference it’s become pretty obvious what the penn state fans always said .. the officiating is just a part of the business just like BTN and expansion teams. Rutgers one more win to have a bye, insignificant in the grand scheme of the big ten. Indiana a win to get another team in the NCAA Tournament ($$$), it’s a no brainer. Not putting myself through it today I love our guys too much. Reading these comments though it’s going exactly how I thought it would.

Caleb is suchhhhh a good passer. Between him and mulcahy next year will be entertaining

Some key Indiana guys with 2 fouls. Keep going inside stop them from getting layups and start rebounding better. Still in this game despite some of the posters hear giving up a few minutes in

Well guys ... Indy playing at another level ... RU isn’t going to steal this one ... just take a break and check back later.

No matter who wins the PSU/IllInois game, enjoy the fact RU stepped up from 14th to tie for 11th this year!

Not watching today. Not because of the team, I love those guys so much. But after our first few years in this conference it’s become pretty obvious what the penn state fans always said .. the officiating is just a part of the business just like BTN and expansion teams. Rutgers one more win to have a bye, insignificant in the grand scheme of the big ten. Indiana a win to get another team in the NCAA Tournament ($$$), it’s a no brainer. Not putting myself through it today I love our guys too much. Reading these comments though it’s going exactly how I thought it would.

Lol refs..lol

Calebbbb. When he gets aggressive he's a totally different player. Keep attacking Caleb!

Someones gonna have to tell me how romeo langford is a lottery pick, let alone a straight up draft pick. Hes the most overrated player in america imo

Same problem, not athletic enough basketball wise around the rim. Other teams make inside moves, but go up with a controlled shot, we don't. We're just bad at using the backboard and getting shots blocked. None of our big guys come close to driving to the rim with a defender guarding them. Than throw in the unnecessary fouls early on and we're in a big hole.
Right now this is our norm.

This is a game where we need a ball stopper like jacob young. If we have jacob young today this game is a little different. Hes a tremendous defender
Yes, Geo looks pathetic trying to get through screens. McConnell isn't great on the ball either, but McConnell is a much better all around player than Geo. Pike's too blame here insisting that Geo was a PG. He's actually helped to ruin his overall game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT