ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Miami / Game Thread

Not enough inside play still - no FTs for us - but somehow we're up 4. Playing better D helps and they're not shooting so well.

ENOUGH WITH THE ALLY OOPS. we hit like 1 out of 5 and they almost always result in a transition turnover

I said to win this game that Kiss, Harper and Mathis had to contribute...mission accomplished thus far.

cautious optimism right now

For the record kiss was excellent the first two games. Against lesser competition but he was

Eugene getting screwed. Get your head out of your collective asses refs.

Okay so decent first half. 2nd half needs a large dose of geo-issa-harper-EO-myles/shaq. Really should only play kiss and montez 4-5 minutes to give issa and harper blows. Geos gonna play 40 here tonight

superb half...this is the Pikiell era...no more Sanders and we are competing with a power 5 school

note that RU is playing defense without fouling...5 fouls..although I think the refs are just letting them play.

enjoyable to watch

Reactions: fredRU93
Can't really complain about that. I'm not a big basketball person so I'm sure there are things we need to clean up but I couldn't tell you what they are. Just glad to have a lead at the half

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT