ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Michigan / Game Thread

This one is hard to believe:Going into today,Michigan State was worse than were we on third down conversions on offense.Yet,they were 6-3.

We are down 35-7.

Could we at least attempt to be in a hurry?
At all.
At least to practice.

Days like today make me legitimately wonder if Ash hates Rutgers and is just sabatoging. I watched Ohio State’s defense when they won the national championship. They weren’t this badly coached. We have some bad talent but the COACHING problem is still there

Reactions: tm_nj
The duffel bag bettor is mighty interested in this last quarter.He bet a 50K parlay with Buffalo and Michigan.He bets against us every week.

Here comes the bombardment of points....

Also I absolutely hate the UM and PSU fans that show up to our games. They are the same people who most likely root for the Cowboys.

Did Sits last pass just hit Shameen Jones between the numbers?
I don't think we have FBS caliber WRs. Thought the Freshmen and Sophs would be special, but they lack fundamentals on how to catch a ball. That is stuff that I've seen playground kids have a basic understanding of. Are recruiting services this bad?

Anyhow, how Harbaugh is just piling on. Hope we can keep it under 50, but not expecting it.

I don't think we have FBS caliber WRs. Thought the Freshmen and Sophs would be special, but they lack fundamentals on how to catch a ball. That is stuff that I've seen playground kids have a basic understanding of. Are recruiting services this bad?

Anyhow, how Harbaugh is just piling on. Hope we can keep it under 50, but not expecting it.

I don’t think we have FCS caliber WRs.
What a joke Ash and Staff have been on recruiting.

Reactions: tm_nj
Days like today make me legitimately wonder if Ash hates Rutgers and is just sabatoging. I watched Ohio State’s defense when they won the national championship. They weren’t this badly coached. We have some bad talent but the COACHING problem is still there

Or maybe that talent OSU is able to get, is just so good they can mask just how bad Ash's coaching is/was?

Well if we're gonna quit again on defense al la 2016, offense better kill clock..

But it still doesnt, sadly.
So whats an extra minute off the clock.

At least make the defense make a quick decision as we are going 3 and out.

Absolutely hate to see our guys acting pumped up after stopping the UM 3rd string HB for negative yards.

You've been getting whooped all day. Make the play, get up, and get back into the huddle.

Reactions: TM514

Ash is genuinely trying. I can’t buy that he is sabatoging. His coaching and program development are just not good enough. As for the success st tOSU, he was co-OC I believe. I don’t know who had more input him or Fickell. tOSU also brings in top recruiting classes by name recognition itself.

Reactions: RUgrad75
If we are still aggressive enough to go for it on 4th, why cant we hurry up the offense?

Ash is genuinely trying. I can’t buy that he is sabatoging. His coaching and program development are just not good enough. As for the success st tOSU, he was co-OC I believe. I don’t know who had more input him or Fickell. tOSU also brings in top recruiting classes by name recognition itself.
I don't care if he's trying he fking sucks

If we ever played a close game and needed a timeout to help us win...you can forget about it with Chris “Timeout” Ash.

Reactions: NickRU714
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT