ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Penn State - Prediction Thread

Dude is 5th in effic, 2nd in TD, one of the top in % and he is right at 2000 yds.

Top half and top 3rd in just about every category...
Yeah and we haven't exactly excelled at applying serious pressure to quarterbacks this season.

If Kyle is healthy, it wouldn’t completely surprise me if we pull this one out of nowhere. I just keep thinking about that OSU game. We’re going to have off days (like Iowa) but we’ve had games where we’ve been right there. If only we had an average passing. QB. This season could’ve been special. Let’s see how it goes.

Reactions: Kbee3
Penn state 31
Rutgers 0
That is my score as well. Until we show some life on noon road (even 2:30 PM CT) games, it will not be pretty against PSU. I have a feeling the team is banged up after OSU and Iowa so I am not expecting much.

PSU 38 Rutgers 0. Without being able to run the ball we get a lot of 3 and outs and the defense wears down much like against Iowa. But times 2. PSU is #6 in the country and their stadium is very loud.

My heart predicts Rutgers totally flips the script from last week and we run at Penn State D successfully like Michigan did. We won't score as much.. 20-17 Rutgers with a D score.

But my mind says...
midnight-staley-pain.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT