ADVERTISEMENT

Football Rutgers/VT Betting Line is Out…

Perhaps you should go back and check your “facts” as it’s flat out inaccurate that Greg 2.0 hasn’t won as an underdog which is what you originally said (you said -0-). He’s won at least 4 times as an underdog - @ BC 2022,@ Indiana 2021, @ Michigan St 2020 and @ Maryland 2020.
I trust you are correct. I don't bet or pay attention to lines but Shelby is certain he read that in a W-L forecasting synopsis for the season. It seemed legit. Shelby's bad, so to speak.

I trust you are correct. I don't bet or pay attention to lines but Shelby is certain he read that in a W-L forecasting synopsis for the season. It seemed legit. Shelby's bad, so to speak.

I don’t bet either but its common sense that could not be accurate. For instance, we won Schiano’s first game back on the road coming off a one win season where he had like 10 days to recruit after a mass exodus. Did you really think we might’ve been favored in that one?

I don’t bet either but its common sense that could not be accurate. For instance, we won Schiano’s first game back on the road coming off a one win season where he had like 10 days to recruit after a mass exodus. Did you really think we might’ve been favored in that one?
That particular game was Michigan State -10.5 (2020).

Reactions: PSAL_Hoops
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT