ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Women’s Basketball Sends Four to Pro Combines

4 that's a lot! Best of luck to all.

You'd think a team with 4 top seniors would have a better record. It must be Tim Eatman's poor coaching.

Reactions: rubaseball78
nice and looks like RU did bring in good transfers , even if the team didn't play up to the talent on roster

I wish them all the best at these pro combines. Leaves me wondering about Lasha. Does she still have eligibility due to the free covid year? Wouldn't that be great news if she was able to come back after a summer of working on her weaknesses.

Reactions: LtCol144
4 that's a lot! Best of luck to all.

You'd think a team with 4 top seniors would have a better record. It must be Tim Eatman's poor coaching.
Rutgers Women's basketball has been VERY successful over the years having WNBA quality players. Wonder where we rank over the years. But it's not a recent disconnect.

If all stay put for us, our current roster looks pretty decent. If the staff can get a solid, scoring point guard from the portal(more likely than HS recruiting), we can be in business provided they put Tim in a new lane next year.

Looks like Lasha can use the extra year and Tiya has another year due to the redshirt year. I think that's how it goes.

Reactions: MADHAT1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT