ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Women's Basketball Takes Trip to Princeton Wednesday Night

Rutgers basketball teams have a difficult time defeating Princeton .

Rutgers basketball teams have a difficult time defeating Princeton .
Unfortunately the womens team is going to have a tough time beating anyone and I really thought they were going to show some real improvement this year but they haven't which is a real worry

Reactions: KevH
Unfortunately the womens team is going to have a tough time beating anyone and I really thought they were going to show some real improvement this year but they haven't which is a real worry
the year is young and team might show more then you think it will
But so far your assessment looks more in line with what will be ,
instead of what I hope will be.

the year is young and team might show more then you think it will
But so far your assessment looks more in line with what will be ,
instead of what I hope will be.
Have you heard how much longer Mya will be out and how much of a difference do you think she makes; I didn't really see the first couple of games so I really didn't see her play because it looks to me like they could really use a point guard and good one at that to create more offense

Have you heard how much longer Mya will be out and how much of a difference do you think she makes; I didn't really see the first couple of games so I really didn't see her play because it looks to me like they could really use a point guard and good one at that to create more offense
No idea when Mya will be back and I can't say how she'll be when she gets back playing.
I always wonder about transfers , even when they were supposed to be real good ones out of high school.
Hopefully she'll be the type of ball-handler that will cut the TOs
But I think she's more of a combo guard then pure point guard and it will be her scoring more than assists we see from her.
When she returns, eventually if not sooner

This team is BAD. Period. Gong to be a VERY long Jan/Feb unfortunately.
he-is-back-sonic2-he-is-back.gif

I'd be here a lot more often had CVS not left the program in shambles. Again, I want NOTHING but the best - FOR ALL OF OUR PROGRAMS - so let's hope it starts to turn soon!
then like now you came/come when things are/were down.
Guess you fely=t no need to express joy after the wibs this season like you forgot mosat of the time when CVS WAS THE hc.
As for left in shambles, true because she stayed on when she couldn't handle the job and tried to have Eatman do the job until she was healthy enough to return.
That destroyed recruiting and her rexcord during her last years wasn't as good as it should have been
( 2021-2022 record is with Tim coaching, but CVS was the hc of record so the blame is on her even if she took the year off , which messed everything up and cause the mess we're seeing now)
2013–14Rutgers28–912–64thWNIT Champions
Rutgers Scarlet Knights (Big Ten Conference) (2014–2022)​
2014–15Rutgers23–1012–6T–4thNCAA Division I Second Round
2015–16Rutgers19–157–9T–9thWNIT Second Round
2016–17Rutgers6–243–13T–11th
2017–18Rutgers20–127–9T–9th
2018–19Rutgers22–1013–53rdNCAA Division I First Round
2019–20Rutgers22–911–7T–5thCanceled due to COVID-19
2020–21Rutgers14–510–33rdNCAA Division I First Round
2021–22Rutgers11–203–1413th

then like now you came/come when things are/were down.
Guess you fely=t no need to express joy after the wibs this season like you forgot mosat of the time when CVS WAS THE hc.
As for left in shambles, true because she stayed on when she couldn't handle the job and tried to have Eatman do the job until she was healthy enough to return.
That destroyed recruiting and her rexcord during her last years wasn't as good as it should have been
( 2021-2022 record is with Tim coaching, but CVS was the hc of record so the blame is on her even if she took the year off , which messed everything up and cause the mess we're seeing now)
2013–14Rutgers28–912–64thWNIT Champions
Rutgers Scarlet Knights (Big Ten Conference) (2014–2022)​
2014–15Rutgers23–1012–6T–4thNCAA Division I Second Round
2015–16Rutgers19–157–9T–9thWNIT Second Round
2016–17Rutgers6–243–13T–11th
2017–18Rutgers20–127–9T–9th
2018–19Rutgers22–1013–53rdNCAA Division I First Round
2019–20Rutgers22–911–7T–5thCanceled due to COVID-19
2020–21Rutgers14–510–33rdNCAA Division I First Round
2021–22Rutgers11–203–1413th
Really until that very end, the record wasn't that awful, not up to her standards perhaps, but winning 20 games or over 10 in conference is basically "ok". But as you say, Vivian most likely should have retired earlier, and things would be different - we don't know better, but it is true that the program was left in shambles. Once Johnson left, it was done.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT