ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Women's Soccer Releases 2024 Schedule

No bad blood, just little wiggle room in OOC scheduling. Fulfilling home-and-home obligations with UMass and NC State + adding two decent opponents in Wake and Maine only leaves two spots for tune-up games.

No bad blood, just little wiggle room in OOC scheduling. Fulfilling home-and-home obligations with UMass and NC State + adding two decent opponents in Wake and Maine only leaves two spots for tune-up games.
11 B1G games instead of 10 B1G names now as well. That's why the LSU game in Baton Rouge got cancelled. Wonder how the B1G Tourney is set up with 18 teams...maybe a 12 team field with Top 4 teams getting 1st round byes?

11 B1G games instead of 10 B1G names now as well. That's why the LSU game in Baton Rouge got cancelled. Wonder how the B1G Tourney is set up with 18 teams...maybe a 12 team field with Top 4 teams getting 1st round byes?
They don't have the newcomers(freshman) listed on the roster; I think we lost a couple of frosh from last year to the portal but I can't remember who; we really need some contributions from the incoming frosh as our attack was very poor last year

They don't have the newcomers(freshman) listed on the roster; I think we lost a couple of frosh from last year to the portal but I can't remember who; we really need some contributions from the incoming frosh as our attack was very poor last year
Don’t actually think we lost any of last year’s newcomers to the portal, just one medical retirement. Imagine roster will be updated with freshies/transfers within the next week or so

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT