ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Rutgers wrestling lands late 2019 commit

Think Poz has potential to go up to 197. If so, really just need to recruit a Hvy and we could really have depth throughout the lineup.

The 2016 class was solid on paper resulting in 2 national qualifiers and mult-year starters in Correnti and Grello. However, the guys in this class are aggressive and have an attitude up and down the list.

I’ve never been more excited for a class as I am for this group. Outside of Suriano, I think we lack attitude and guys who try to score. This group brings both and will generate excitement in the RAC.

Jo Jo is a multi-year AA candidate right now. Kid has “it”.

Not fair to compare classes collegiate achievements to another coming out of high school fellas. Gotta look at them on the same plane. I would think that this one now APPEARS to be out best ever, as a whole, coming out. Right? Currently ranked 4th nationally by Flo. Speaks for itself.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
Which of these guys has a chance at being AA, and how many years until then?

Thanks
Sorry, @RUonBrain. Just saw this now.

I think Jojo is the best bet. He’s not just good - he truly loves wrestling. All of these guys do, and me saying that about Jojo isn’t to discredit the passion of the other recruits. However, you take Jojo’s desire to learn and better himself, and mix that with his ability, it’s a recipe for success.

Not fair to compare classes collegiate achievements to another coming out of high school fellas. Gotta look at them on the same plane. I would think that this one now APPEARS to be out best ever, as a whole, coming out. Right? Currently ranked 4th nationally by Flo. Speaks for itself.
This is our best class ever with the new addition. No doubt. But before him it was close with slight edge to 2016 imo. The 2016 class was excellent on paper.

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
I have to agree with Jersey Boys. The Correnti Class has totally underperformed. Grello should have been an All-American,Correnti rd of 12.this group is gonna light some flames under their asses

Reactions: ruready07
Sorry, @RUonBrain. Just saw this now.

I think Jojo is the best bet. He’s not just good - he truly loves wrestling. All of these guys do, and me saying that about Jojo isn’t to discredit the passion of the other recruits. However, you take Jojo’s desire to learn and better himself, and mix that with his ability, it’s a recipe for success.

Thanks, Lex

I have to agree with Jersey Boys. The Correnti Class has totally underperformed. Grello should have been an All-American,Correnti rd of 12.this group is gonna light some flames under their asses
Well, this class did produce 4 ncaa qualifiers but two transferred out..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT