ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Wrestling Postmatch Press Conference - Penn State

Johnni DiJulius

@johnnidijulius

A lot of people saying Rutgers is cheap/dirty...don’t forget this is WRESTLING. You are not supposed to like the guy across from you. Rutgers might not win but they always bring the fight.

That being said, Vanbrill was not intentional with Nolfs knee. I do hope he is alright.

Bo Nickal

@NoBickal

It’s wrestling, not fighting. Wrestling is not about who can hit the other guy harder in the face.
4:42 PM - Jan 28, 2018

2 2 Replies
10 10 Retweets

Game Winner @LewisRichie

If we was fighting you’d already be asleep. Talk that talk on twitter can run up to the heldrich now. https://twitter.com/nobickal/status/957730503259500550
4:56 PM - Jan 28, 2018

Retherford twisting and bending his opponents ankles, every single time he is on top, in his 'Bow and Arrow' move, IS Potentially Dangerous, and needs to be whistled..

Karma is a beotch.

Reactions: ScarletJack
No. 18 Wrestling Drops Tight Dual with No. 1 Penn State in front of Sold-Out RAC

"It's good for Rutgers University, it's good for Rutgers wrestling," said head coach Scott Goodale. "This was our vision; you guys know that. I hope our New Jersey fans leave here saying 'Wow, I'm excited, I need to come back.' This thing is going to get bigger and better. There is no question about it. These next couple of months are going to be exciting."

http://scarletknights.com/news/2018...no-1-penn-state-in-front-of-sold-out-rac.aspx

Coach stated "He's not with us right now". Sounds like more than bring sick.
He quit the team earlier this year .maybe he quit again .he doesn’t seem like he wants to wrestle anyway so ....If his heart ain’t in it maybe the coaches don’t want him around ..

Retherford twisting and bending his opponents ankles, every single time he is on top, in his 'Bow and Arrow' move, IS Potentially Dangerous, and needs to be whistled..

Karma is a beotch.
Typical incorrect gibberish. But hey, you have as standard to meet.

He quit the team earlier this year .maybe he quit again .he doesn’t seem like he wants to wrestle anyway so ....If his heart ain’t in it maybe the coaches don’t want him around ..

Hope he didn't quit... He has a talent and strength to be very good.

He is done ..he quit again ..he already quit on the mat so no big loss here

Coach really needs to go out and find a transfer for that weight class next year. If not it will be a huge whole.

Typical incorrect gibberish. But hey, you have as standard to meet.
Another PSU nit wit with nothing positive to say about anything other then PSU ...why are you even here ...no one here cares what you think ..go back to your PSU board and sell it there..some boring life you must have

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT