ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Wrestling Signees

Tango Two

Aug 21, 2001
North Brunswick, New Jersey
DOHrGysVAAAu5yF.jpg:large

What is Robinson's current ranking? If I remember he also has a very high ranking.

What does anyone know about JC Ciaramella? He attends Marvin Ridge HS outside of Charlotte and the local paper has him signing with RU for wrestling.

What does anyone know about JC Ciaramella? He attends Marvin Ridge HS outside of Charlotte and the local paper has him signing with RU for wrestling.

He was at Super 32 at 170 and he went 1-2 and lost to two wrestlers who did not place. Probably wanted to attend Rutgers and give wrestling a shot in the Big10.

Wrestling Announces 2018 Signing Class

"This is a class that certainly takes care of our needs, as all five are blue-chip recruits that are in the top-100 Intermat rankings for their weight classes," Goodale said. "There's a lot of titles, state championships and national titles in this group, so these guys have won at the highest level. It is one of the best classes we have ever brought in."

http://www.scarletknights.com/news/2017/11/15/wrestling-announces-2018-signing-class.aspx

I am extremely happy that a kid from my high school district Del Val has signed. It’s great to see my neighbors, kids and friends in Holland Twp wearing RU gear. In the little over 4 years I have lived here the RU brand has made great strides. Our youth wrestling program is quite strong.

I am extremely happy that a kid from my high school district Del Val has signed. It’s great to see my neighbors, kids and friends in Holland Twp wearing RU gear. In the little over 4 years I have lived here the RU brand has made great strides. Our youth wrestling program is quite strong.
When can we expect to see Lightner on the mat this season? An update on his condition would be helpful. Thanks. $$$$

So is Imran Heard our first 2019 commit? I was under the impression that he was a 2018 recruit.

No he is a Class of 2018. If he is not getting any Athletic Aid(Scholly money), you cannot sign an NLI. Doubt very much he is getting any Scholly money.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT