ADVERTISEMENT

Ryan Day

Not that GS is setting the world on fire but if he was coaching a team loaded with 4 and 5 star players we would not be having the conversations we are now about his lack of success.

2014 Fickell/ Ash: Overall Defense Ranking 15th, Pass D 17th, Run D: 33rd
2015 Fickell/ Ash: 10, 12, 22
2016 Fickell/ Schiano: 5, 6, 14
2017 Schiano: 8, 17, 7
2018 Schiano/ Grinch: 68, 83, 61
2019 Mattison: 2, 2, 7

Reactions: Roy_Faulker
You actually weren’t far off since they both should have won

Announcers were hyping up that kicker so much and saying how he was perfect, you knew the miss was coming
In his career he was 0 for 5 from 50+, pretty dumb to hype him up.

The drive that changed the complexion was the OSU series after the Ga fg cut the lead to 38-27. Day went conservative and suddenly its 4th and 1. Now they almost pulled off the fake fg if not for the timeout by Ga. Ultimately that little blink in playcalling and going 3 and out set up the Georgia comeback. You cannot go 3 and out there

Guess I was wrong after Mich took it OSU a month ago...Day, even though they lost, rose to the occasion and took the Bulldogs to the brink.

You actually weren’t far off since they both should have won

Announcers were hyping up that kicker so much and saying how he was perfect, you knew the miss was coming
Thanks, the prediction certainly didn't pan out, but it could have. Both great games, but I wish at least one of the B1G teams would've won...

Thanks, the prediction certainly didn't pan out, but it could have. Both great games, but I wish at least one of the B1G teams would've won...
That is why I was surprised that the CFP committee had OSU at #4. I thought it made better sense to have TCU at 4 so that Michigan at 2 vs OSU at 3 would ensure a B1G entrant at the Championship.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT