ADVERTISEMENT

Ryan Hart and Mike Teel on The Scarlet Spotlight podcast

RUJON

All Conference
Gold Member
Jun 23, 2001
We formed our own Rutgers QB room to this episode to review the season and look at the future.

Who better to talk about what it is like to compete for the starting QB job under Schiano than these two?

We also talk hoops, women's soccer and the transition from fall to winter for RU Athletics.

Enjoy, Jon

Thanks for all the downloads on this one so far.

We formed our own Rutgers QB room to this episode to review the season and look at the future.

Who better to talk about what it is like to compete for the starting QB job under Schiano than these two?

We also talk hoops, women's soccer and the transition from fall to winter for RU Athletics.

Enjoy, Jon
As usual, excellent job on this. Mike's story about talking to Greg after his return was very good.

Great job as always! The conversation with Ryan and Mike was great! I assume you guys were ecstatic after the somewhat unexpected Clemson win. Also, good to hear you guys had us at 5 wins for football, which is where I was - I think things are coming along smartly. And of course, what a great year for other sports, especially women's soccer and field hockey!

As an aside, for a second, I thought Danny was going to mention our shared experience at Indy, which was awesome and heartbreaking at the same time. Turns out I had seats next to his and Jordan's for Clemson, where we celebrated that win, then met up for dinner before the Houston game and thought we had that one won. Aarghhhh! And there's more to the story I'll tell when I have more time...

Reactions: Knight Shift
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT