ADVERTISEMENT

Schedule out

Anyone know when the Brown game is? The schedule says "JAN 1 (TUE) - JAN 31 (THU). Does this mean it will be played sometime in Jan...TBD?

Happy to see that the B1G Women's Tournament is a full week before the Men's Tournament as usual. An opportunity to go to both!

Last year was a pain not being able to get into the Garden while we were in Indy for the Women.

Anyone know when the Brown game is? The schedule says "JAN 1 (TUE) - JAN 31 (THU). Does this mean it will be played sometime in Jan...TBD?
The schedule I saw shows the Jan 31st game to be against Indiana, not Brown.

Princeton ( for some reason) don't really care if they are on schedule.
Though if scheduling an IVY , Princeton should have been the one just for in-state rivalry purposes.
But would like to have seen Seton Hall and Temple on OOC.

Stoney Brook? because of the RU MBB coach being hired from there?
They were on the 2017-18 MBB schedule, but not this year's MBB schedule.

There's a high chance that we'll play Notre Dame, and the winner/loser of SC and OSU in Vancouver, those are some pretty big games.

Reactions: ScarletteK80
There's a high chance that we'll play Notre Dame, and the winner/loser of SC and OSU in Vancouver, those are some pretty big games.
True, but they aren't at home, so the vast majority of season ticket holders (myself included) won't get to see them in person.

It isn't inspiring, its true. That said, I think there are some "back story" games mixed in, although I haven't looked up our opponents coaching staffs yet to be sure.

And playing some tough games in Vancouver would probably be a long term RPI aid.

So far, I've listed the schedules for the B1G schools alphabetically through Maryland, and Illinois and Indiana are not challenging themselves, Iowa isn't going for any gusto and Maryland looks like they are only playing Georgia and South Carolina as strong opponents; they do have Georgia Tech on the schedule, but Tech has been "off" the last few years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT