ADVERTISEMENT

Season ticket holders renew

wngarbarini

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 4, 2006
Soon those matside and lower level season ticket holders that have not renewed will have their tickets open to the general buying public. So if you want to renew and forgot or have waited call the ticket office or your rep to renew.

Reactions: JudgeSmails56
Soon those matside and lower level season ticket holders that have not renewed will have their tickets open to the general buying public. So if you want to renew and forgot or have waited call the ticket office or your rep to renew.
Do you know if I call for season tickets, can I be waitlisted for the lower level tickets that might be up for grabs?

Hoping to rip 2 more floor Billy! The wife is getting tired of our little guy always taking her seat 😂

Bill,

What is date non renewed seats will be open to public. I renewed but was thinking I can move up if someone else didn't.

Thanks.

Reactions: SCNJ
I think it is next week but I will get you a definitive answer tomorrow Husk

Bill any idea how many season tickets have been sold? Think our record is 3,030(or right around that). Would think coming off Covid we could break the record.

Just upgraded and moved to 103.. pretty pumped

Did you speak to someone individually? Do you have single ticket or multiple tickets? I just called ticket office and they said they didn't have spots down in the 100 level, but I have 4 tickets.

I talked to my ticket rep. I only have 3 seats so maybe that’s why I was able to get it done.

Did you speak to someone individually? Do you have single ticket or multiple tickets? I just called ticket office and they said they didn't have spots down in the 100 level, but I have 4 tickets.
Be careful, I was in section 105 1st row and view was constantly blocked by camera men in the corner. Moved to the new section of seats this season

Anyone know the covid policy? Do you need a passport to go to matches? Do you need to wear a mask?

The last I read was that a mask would be required (I have not heard any mention of the passport).

Also - my understanding is that unless specifically requested, season ticket holders will be expected to use the "Scarlet Knights" app where mobile tickets will be needed for entry. If preferred, it is not too late to call the ticket office & request that traditional "hard" copies of the tickets be mailed. This request will cost an additional $10 (for an entire block of tickets, not for each).

Notes:
1) The tickets mailed would be for individual matches (or quads) - not the laminate, reusable pass style ticket that has been issued in recent years.
2) If you are part of a group, it is ok for one person to use the mobile ticket while another uses a hard ticket (for a different seat in the same group); however, if any seat within that group is manipulated (as in, sold or transferred) via the app, the hard copy will be voided & not be able to be scanned for entry.
3) There are options to transfer tickets by text, email, or via the app.

To clarify note #2, it's not actually "any" seat - but instead a specific seat (e.g. if seat 105A is transferred via the app, the hard copy for 105A will not be able to be used).

I got mine Monday or last Friday. I got a VIP parking hard copy pass and a mobile parking pass along with all hard copy tickets.

I moved to 115 A. I was going to be in the new section of seats but wanted to be closer to the mat.

Mike
I would love you next to me. I may have a season ticket in 102. Will let you all know.

I moved to 115 A. I was going to be in the new section of seats but wanted to be closer to the mat.
@rutgersfan1766 Pretty sure you're three feet from the opposing team's chairs. I'm not far from there in 116 B, and some of the banter between our fans and the other wrestlers and coaches is funny. And I mean funny in a mutual respect kind of way, not a dickish way. Tom Brands, for instance, says some pretty funny stuff that you never hear on TV and we're all cracking up.

@rutgersfan1766 Pretty sure you're three feet from the opposing team's chairs. I'm not far from there in 116 B, and some of the banter between our fans and the other wrestlers and coaches is funny. And I mean funny in a mutual respect kind of way, not a dickish way. Tom Brands, for instance, says some pretty funny stuff that you never hear on TV and we're all cracking up.

Yeah that's what I was told. I gave up my seats for 11/7 because I have a feeling we will be in conf title hunt for another sport that day (women's soccer, field hockey). But I'll be there for Army on 12/10.

Reactions: RutgersRaRa
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT