ADVERTISEMENT

Reminder: Season Ticket Renewal Deadline March 5th

Section124

All American
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2002
Reminder to all returning season ticket holders to renew your tickets today (if you forgot). Did mine last week online (which I think was the closest I ever did to the deadline prior).

Reactions: Jimpeg
Of course I forgot and just renewed today! Thanks for the reminder. RU was good with the reminders too - got one first thing this morning and my new rep has reached out a few times. The last-minute renewal is on me.

Reactions: Section124
What if you forget?
Your rep will probably call you to coax you back. But given more interest coming off a winning season, I’m not sure what could happen. The parking phase is where it could get interesting.

Reactions: Section124
Renewed all 12 season tickets and our 3 yellow lot passes, despite the extra $1950 in required donations for those passes. Slightly surprised, but pleasantly so.

Nothing about parking in my renewal and no info I could find on the site about parking renewals. What am I missing? Was going to call ticket office tomorrow but then saw this thread
There was actually a note in the renewal process that said parking would be handled separately. Maybe numbers talked to his rep on his own and took care of it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT