ADVERTISEMENT

Season Tickets/Parking Passes

richthedentist

All American
Gold Member
Aug 2, 2001
I received my season tickets but actually did not realize that my game parking passes were not in with my season tickets; Did anyone else have this issue; Of course I have called the ticket office twice today with no response and no call back!!

Reactions: Local Shill
There's post a little further down the page from Bowlgoal who experienced the same issue.

I received my season tickets but actually did not realize that my game parking passes were not in with my season tickets; Did anyone else have this issue; Of course I have called the ticket office twice today with no response and no call back!!
Dude, I had quite the call with the ticket office today telling me I never ordered or paid for my parking pass? Maybe you and I have the same ticket guy? I don’t even know who I have because it changes as quickly as we change offensive coordinators.

I flipped out when they said there’s no more green lot spots which I’ve had for years. I thought the guy understood that this was their fault and would give me a yellow pass at no cost or a discount or something. I got nothing and had no choice but to buy a yellow pass.

If I didn’t pay for it, it’s fine. I was just pissed. I’m not buying 4 season Tix without parking. If someone calls me to renew and I said yes, you can charge me, I would have thought the exact order from every year would have been duplicated?? Pretty sure I also said same parking but I have no recollection. Seems obtuse to me.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
Dude, I had quite the call with the ticket office today telling me I never ordered or paid for my parking pass? Maybe you and I have the same ticket guy? I don’t even know who I have because it changes as quickly as we change offensive coordinators.

I flipped out when they said there’s no more green lot spots which I’ve had for years. I thought the guy understood that this was their fault and would give me a yellow pass at no cost or a discount or something. I got nothing and had no choice but to buy a yellow pass.

If I didn’t pay for it, it’s fine. I was just pissed. I’m not buying 4 season Tix without parking. If someone calls me to renew and I said yes, you can charge me, I would have thought the exact order from every year would have been duplicated?? Pretty sure I also said same parking but I have no recollection. Seems obtuse to me.
I may have done that ordered my tickets without the parking pass now that you mention it again I assumed when I did my order that the parking was included. I don’t even know who my rep is as I can’t even get a live person on the phone or anyone to call me back.
As for the green lot that’s ridiculous as there are always a ton of open spots in the green lot!!

Reactions: bowlgoal

I may have done that ordered my tickets without the parking pass now that you mention it again I assumed when I did my order that the parking was included. I don’t even know who my rep is as I can’t even get a live person on the phone or anyone to call me back.
As for the green lot that’s ridiculous as there are always a ton of open spots in the green lot!!
Just keep calling until you get a live person. They are so screwed up. I lost my patience with them. I’ve been a season ticket for years in football and hoops. Disappointing result. I’m sure there are many others in the same situation. Season ticket holders all buy parking with the tickets. I guess they don’t ask???

Reactions: FastMJ
I thought that parking was mandatory w season ticket purchase.

Don't even get me started on the green lot nonsense. The ton of empties are for "VIPs" - or so the parking attendants have informed me. It is really hard for me to get there on weeknights by gametime and they often give me the "green lot is full - keep going down the road to yellow" - which is probably also full by then. So as a loooonnnggg time season ticket holder and donor I'm perhaps the farthest away because I can't get there an hour before game time (job, hello!). So the reward for my long walk is to walk by the empty green "VIP" spaces right before I get to the front door.

Only at Rutgers.....

Reactions: ColonelRutgers
I HATE HEARING FEACKED UP STORIES LIKE THIS but nothing at Rutgers surprises me when it comes to this stuff.

Maybe they can give you 1 of the hundreds of planned unused parking deck spots we got for the $25mil grant?

I thought that parking was mandatory w season ticket purchase.

Don't even get me started on the green lot nonsense. The ton of empties are for "VIPs" - or so the parking attendants have informed me. It is really hard for me to get there on weeknights by gametime and they often give me the "green lot is full - keep going down the road to yellow" - which is probably also full by then. So as a loooonnnggg time season ticket holder and donor I'm perhaps the farthest away because I can't get there an hour before game time (job, hello!). So the reward for my long walk is to walk by the empty green "VIP" spaces right before I get to the front door.

Only at Rutgers.....
Shush. I was told by other posters that complaints like this were unreasonable. You must be a malcontent wanting to get to the game on time and all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT