ADVERTISEMENT

Seat Cushions - ALLOWED or Not???

Me and my 5 guests all brought in STS seat cushions with no issue,but one women had to take her pocketbook back to my car.

The clear bag or small clutch rule has been in effect for 2 years already. It's listed on the website and its in the season ticket packet. This is standard at every college football stadium.

Needless to say a total screw up by Rutgers and key people involved. Still think from a public relations viewpoint an email to all season ticket holders clarifing the be policy and error made and of course an open apology. It's the right thing to do and not that difficult to do.

The clear bag or small clutch rule has been in effect for 2 years already. It's listed on the website and its in the season ticket packet. This is standard at every college football stadium.[/QUOT

The fact that a policy has been around for a few years, doesn't make it a good policy. Older women like to carry their purses and not have to pack and unpack every time we attend a game. The policy is just another way to degrade the fan experience.

Reactions: Local Shill

The policy is in every college & professional Football stadium in America. 6 times a year for Football won't kill or trouble any reasonable person.

And whether you agree with it or not this is year 3 of the policy at HPSS so there is no excuse not to know about it if you are a regular at Football games

The policy is in every college & professional Football stadium in America. 6 times a year for Football won't kill or trouble any reasonable person.

And whether you agree with it or not this is year 3 of the policy at HPSS so there is no excuse not to know about it if you are a regular at Football games
Know what's funny my wife and I thought we knew the policy inside and out. So when we walk in we play a little game to spot those who have stuff they won't be able to get in. Then tell them, they usually look at you like your crazy and shrug you off.

Anyway here we were thinking all smug that we knew the policy, then felt like complete idiots when they wouldn't let us in with seat cushions. So the lesson learned, you never know what the hell they're going to let you in with.

Can you get special permission if you have a note from your doctor that you have hemoroids, enlarged prostate, or a groin injury ?

Reactions: RU22
Know what's funny my wife and I thought we knew the policy in and out. So when we walk in we play a little game to spot those who have stuff they won't be able to get in. Then tell them, they usually look at you like your crazy and shrug you off.

Anyway here we were thinking all smug that we knew the policy and felt like complete idiots when they wouldn't let us in with seat cushions. So the lesson learned, you never know what the hell they're going to let you in with.

Only to find out that security was wrong & the cushions are allowed. Sigh.

Now the no food no closed water policy is just dumb.

Only to find out that security was wrong & the cushions are allowed. Sigh.

Now the no food no closed water policy is just dumb.
Yea that was pretty much the pisser on top, especially since we purchased them in the stadium last year.[laughing] O well $60 bucks of official RU screw seat cushions down the drain. Thanks RU that was a worth while purchase.

Reactions: RU22
If you can take unopened bottled water into Yankees Stadium and Citi Field, why not here? I had a water and asked the people in front of me if I can take it in. They said no so my son and I drank it. I was able to get the free plastic tote bags and had our sweatshirts in there and security didn't check anything. So I could have gotten it in. In the stands, the guys in front of me had seat cushions and one seat back and plenty of Bud Light cans. So go figure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT