ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Tailgating

I'm sure school officials are going to come out with reasons why it's perfectly safe for their fans to tailgate.

One Tennessee fan figured it out...

ZyRPsrQ.jpg

If there was sand, a tailgate would be just like a beach.

Hopefully not like AC, though, or you might drive all the way there only to do a 180 at the wife's behest 😂😂

I always thought RU Fans tailgated hard. Until I saw what SEC does for tailgating up close at Arkansas. They make are tailgates look amateur and the razorback fans told me I have to go see a Florida and a Tennessee tailgate. Penn State tailgating is also very impressive as they also go all out compared to Rutgers tailgates. Penn state has a lot for RV’s that is as big as our entire blue lot and it’s filled every week.

A bunch of RV’s do not make for an impressive tailgate. I’ve been to every school you’re talking about and While impressive we out on just as good a show just less of us.

Having TV’s everywhere is nonsense.

We’ve buried every fan base we have visited with our tailgating - King Kong ain’t got nothing on us.

A bunch of RV’s do not make for an impressive tailgate. I’ve been to every school you’re talking about and While impressive we out on just as good a show just less of us.

Having TV’s everywhere is nonsense.

We’ve buried every fan base we have visited with our tailgating - King Kong ain’t got nothing on us.

I've been to PSU, Michigan, Nebraska, tOSU, Iowa, Arkansas. Kansas,... The only place that came close to tailgating like Rutgers was Arkansas... But we were still winners by a mile.
We met people in Columbus that came to our tailgate the next year. 30 year tOSU season ticket holders who traveled for a lot of games. They said they had never seen anything like tailgating at Rutgers.

We may lose the game but ER never lose the tailgate

I've been to PSU, Michigan, Nebraska, tOSU, Iowa, Arkansas. Kansas,... The only place that came close to tailgating like Rutgers was Arkansas... But we were still winners by a mile.
We met people in Columbus that came to our tailgate the next year. 30 year tOSU season ticket holders who traveled for a lot of games. They said they had never seen anything like tailgating at Rutgers.

We may lose the game but ER never lose the tailgate
To follow up on that, I haven't been to Ole Miss or Florida. But even at UTenn the only thing that them put over us was the Volunteer Navy. That was cool. U. Washington had a lot of boats also but not enough on the ground to beat us overall.

What many people who have never been to other stadiums don't realize is RU is one of the few places with lots of empty space around the stadium perfect for tailgaiting. That being said, anyone saying we have a better scene than Ped State or Ole Miss is wrong

The Grove at Ole Miss is not tailgating. Show me the vehicles.
Might as well include the party on the infield at Churchill Downs (Kentucky Derby) if you consider that tailgating.

RU's tailgating scene (when we are playing competitive football and packing the stadium) rival's anyone's.
so if you don't have a bunch of subarus its not a good tailgate? I'll take full kitchens, multiple TVs, and hot women over cars. The game I went to, it absolutely poured the entire tailgate, this was when they still sucked, and the Grove was packed entire day.

I'm sure school officials are going to come out with reasons why it's perfectly safe for their fans to tailgate.

They can always enlist the services of the Mayo Clinic doctor who thinks it's perfectly safe for SEC players to compete.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT