ADVERTISEMENT

Second home game and...

26-15 at half RU

We're missing some easy shots.

But holding Temple to 15% shooting is pretty good.

Second superb rendition of the national anthem. At least some things are working right.
Yes! The anthem was excellent.
Halftime jump roping dogs were great too!
And this is my first glimpse of KK Sanders. She's gonna be something.

Favorite half-time show: Mutts Gone Nuts! Nothing beats doggie double Dutch. And by the way -- team is starting to figure it out. Apparently Temple has been a high-scoring team, but even with glitches, we're messing up their game. Love to watch KK learning; she will be great before long.

Rachel's face after a block is wonderful. "Take that! And don't even think about trying that again,"

Second superb rendition of the national anthem. At least some things are working right.
Another instrumental, or a good singer?

Unfortunately I'm unable to attend the game, so following via gametracker. Most interesting stat (at least for me) is that we have 4 different players with 3-pointers (Kahleah, KK, Shrita, Cynthia).

Another instrumental, or a good singer?

Unfortunately I'm unable to attend the game, so following via gametracker. Most interesting stat (at least for me) is that we have 4 different players with 3-pointers (Kahleah, KK, Shrita, Cynthia).
A Capella -- Deep Treble. Beautiful!

Reactions: dmd78
The offense looked very good in stretches, and very poor in others.

Defense came to play; we were fortunate that #2 Fitzpatrick was missing most of her shots in the first hale, I mean first two quarters. She got hot in the fourth quarter and made things interesting.

Our post play was better and Rachel made some great blocks.

KK Saunders looks like a keeper!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT