ADVERTISEMENT

Shaq Carter Commits!!!!

It's a highlight reel, but there are some things here you have to like. Will be a solid contributor in the 2018-2019 season to step in for the loss of Freeman and Doorson as the young big men keep developing. My favorite clip is at 1:02 with the 5-foot hook shot

I'm about to get a new car, but I'm behind the curve: What else has been great about the weekend other than not losing a football game?

Carter was always on record as being a fall signee wherever he decided to go....I still think we can take 4 or even 5 fall signees, but it would ultimately require spots to open after the season.

Now we can target the guard of our choice knowing the front court is in place...the decommitment ultimately was the key and while I would have liked McClung, front court was the preference with Mathis and Harper in place.

Last edited:

It's a highlight reel, but there are some things here you have to like. Will be a solid contributor in the 2018-2019 season to step in for the loss of Freeman and Doorson as the young big men keep developing.
Doorson will be back in 2018-2019, unless he transfers

Only played half a semester of HS basketball (how does that happen with the name Shaq?). Hard worker who has gotten better and better at JuCo.

Reactions: RUDieHard
Carter was always on record as being a fall signee wherever he decided to go....I still think we can take 4 or even 5 fall signees, but it would ultimately require spots to open after the season.

Now we can target the guard of our choice knowing the front court is in place...the decommitment ultimately was the key and while I would have liked McClung, front court was the preference with Mathis and Harper in place.

Hawk

For next year...still only have three bugs

Shaq as a junior
Doucoure and Johnson as Soph

Need a frosh in this class (love to get Washington)

And Dixon in 2019

Reactions: PSUPOWER
Hawk

Shaq as a junior

And Dixon in 2019
Doorson will be back next year, not sure why people keep missing this lol. Unless he can't stay healthy, I think he starts this year and will be back for his last year of eligibility.

Hawk

Shaq as a junior

And Dixon in 2019

Doorson is also back.

Shaq Carter has some nice moves in the paint. Nice touch and finishes with both hands.

Doorson will be back next year, not sure why people keep missing this lol. Unless he can't stay healthy, I think he starts this year and will be back for his last year of eligibility.

And Omoruyi is a 4 folks. Our roster will look like this in 2018-19 (barring other moves):

1 - Sanders (I realize it’s unlikely he’ll stay for his senior season), Mensah

2 - Baker, Kiss, Mathis

3 - Thiam, Bullock, Harper

4 - Carter, Omoruyi

5 - Doucoure, Doorson, Johnson

I would go so far as to say that, if Sanders stays, this could be an NCAA tournament team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT