ADVERTISEMENT

So do we get free burritos from Moes?

RUJohnny99

Hall of Famer
Nov 7, 2003
An announcement early in the game said a dollar off a burrito at Moe's for each touchdown scored in the game. Anyone read the fine print and see what the limit was, or are we getting free burritos today?

An announcement early in the game said a dollar off a burrito at Moe's for each touchdown scored in the game. Anyone read the fine print and see what the limit was, or are we getting free burritos today?

Do they have a $9 burrito on the menu? Or does Moe's owe us some cash?

We debated this on the way home but no one looked up the fine print. I wonder if there is a cap, limit on the number of burritos, etc. If not, I told my family I was treating for dinner.

We debated this on the way home but no one looked up the fine print. I wonder if there is a cap, limit on the number of burritos, etc. If not, I told my family I was treating for dinner.

Any update on this?

Any update on this?

According to my daughter, and we didn't dig into any of the fine print, one must have the Moe's app on their phone to get the discount. My guess is if you want a family of five burritos, they must be purchased individually with each of 5 different apps. Not sure yet if there is a cap on the discount.

Didn't something similar happen to Jackie Moon in "Semi Pro"?

v1.bTsxMTE3MzkzMTtqOzE3NTQ0OzEyMDA7ODAwOzEyMDA

Reactions: RutgersUnion
I have the Moe's app and they rub a similar promotion with Atlanta United. For every goal ATL UTD scores in a home match you get $1 off a burrito the next day. The other day, Atlanta poured in seven goals. I enjoyed my Joey Bag o Donuts for ten cents. You had to have the app loaded before the game (or at least the day of it) to get the offer to show up.

Says $5 off a burrito today on the app on my phone... Says Rutgers scored 5 touchdowns (I guess that's their limit)....

I don't know where you're looking, but it says right in the app if you click on offers, and if you get the emails from Moe's, it says the same thing in the email too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT