ADVERTISEMENT

SOLD OUT UCLA Game—Tickets at $ 5 on Seatgeek

In the process of writing some thoughts on it. This week has been busier than expected.
Thank you. I was thinking it may be as long as War and Peace. I (along with many others) thoroughly enjoy your thoughts, and I learn a lot from them. Thanks for your positive contribution to this board. You do what you do with decorum and aplomb.

Way to go New Jerseyans !!!

All games should be sold out. There are only 5-7 home games eachYEAR to watch the ZFB team in action. Why miss any games? If you love the game. Go to them. Win or lose rain or shine

Beaced, with NINE MILLION people, filling a mid-size stadium should never be an issue, no matter what our record, the weather, what holiday, or The Hunt or whatever event going on in our state.

In the process of writing some thoughts on it. This week has been busier than expected.
What? Unacceptable!

You gotta sell the entire family, quit any job(s), sell any properties or other possessions that take up any of your time, and focus entirely on us, dammit!

Reactions: gef21
Rutgers offered their usual 4 free tickets to every employee of the Piscataway school district. I put in for 4. Then a few hours later, we got a second email saying they aren't going to honor the offer. Not the best look for RU.
Mike, pass the word around school district friends that they are only $16 on Seatgeek and give them the RUTGERSRIVALS $20 off discount code.

its concerning to me that after one of the biggest and most exciting wins in a decade with a rousing atmosphere, that Rutgers is struggling a bit the next 2 games to push the crowd to 50K....but the Hunt is this weekend and yes its competition but one thing is clear, the word homecoming almost means nothing now, there is really no difference from any other game, they have a bunch of stuff in the glen and its usually gone right away and such a tiny crowded space its not worth bothering. Also the refusal to find a solution to student tailgate has defintely dampned the atmosphere over the years

Reactions: EmptyTailgate
its concerning to me that after one of the biggest and most exciting wins in a decade with a rousing atmosphere, that Rutgers is struggling a bit the next 2 games to push the crowd to 50K....but the Hunt is this weekend and yes its competition but one thing is clear, the word homecoming almost means nothing now, there is really no difference from any other game, they have a bunch of stuff in the glen and its usually gone right away and such a tiny crowded space its not worth bothering. Also the refusal to find a solution to student tailgate has defintely dampned the atmosphere over the years
I just go about enjoying the game and the extra homecoming stuff and don't worry about what anyone else is doing. If people don't show, that's their choice and not my concern. I worry about things that I can control in my life and not what others are doing. The students is a fair point, and Pat did a solid trying to get that going, but with no real AD in place, don't expect any solutions. Will be interesting with a new President--will he/she/they be pro sports?

Reactions: TRU2RU and MCAM15
I think the tailgating will be strong. Black lot on the secondary market are expensive. The air is out of the balloon for most and definitely the casual fan after getting drubbed last week.

Beaced, with NINE MILLION people, filling a mid-size stadium should never be an issue, no matter what our record, the weather, what holiday, or The Hunt or whatever event going on in our state.
So why is it a problem?Do you think that the quality Of FB has any thing to do with empty seats?

Way to go New Jerseyans !!!

All games should be sold out at all times.Wi lose or draw never miss a chance to see the team play at home.zI used to come up from Fl to watch my grandkids play Pop Warner ball and then go watch RU lose.Shea Era,but still RU FB.There are not many chances to see them play each year so GO. GO GO

Reactions: Knight Shift
Soft sellout as seats were dumped to secondary partners a few days out
With the weather being nice, I can see 45k in house with another 10-15 k in the lots partying through the game
If we didn't lay an egg last week (lost, but didn't get smoked), and coming off the Nebraska letdown, it could have approached 50k in house

Reactions: EmptyTailgate
the school barely markets the program in state so not surprised

during GS 1.0, you couldn't leave your house without a commercial, radio slot, billboard, or some marketing thing going on and now.....nada

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT