ADVERTISEMENT

Some 2024 NY Recruit Scoop/Lenny Scoop

lenparisi

All Conference
Gold Member
Dec 15, 2003
Glen Head, NY
www.linkedin.com
2024 Phenom - Caden Brown - 6'3 - 185 - WR/DE will be attending Eramus Hall with Armon Bethea's younger brother, Aaris Bethea.

Aaris Bethea is a DE/DT - 14 years old...about 6'2 - 220 at the moment.....both will be big time recruits.

I'm good friends with both their dads and told them I am going to post here.

Also....keep an eye on 2023 - QB - Dante Torres - from St Anthony's.....kid is 6'3 - 190 and runs a 4.85....he will be a D1 kid as well.....I know his dad as well and coached against Dante since he was 7 years old.

On another note from Mr Bethea.....Armon Bethea is down to 338 from 365 (where Rutgers measured him)....he also measured at 6'6 at Rutgers......he is working like crazy to transform his body and increase short speed/flexibility.....he is a kid on a mission.

On yet another note....my son works out with Aaris and some other kids on Sunday's with EHall's DLine coach.....Chad Ellis.....he recently attending the Rutgers-Maryland game and toured the facility.....his quote...."Rutgers is no joke....Schiano is the real deal....I was really impressed...you guys are going to be making some serious noise".

-Lenny

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News