ADVERTISEMENT

Sports Illustrated ranks the Big Ten as the nation’s strongest conference heading into 2017

I don't know about that, the B1G performance in the bowl games last year was pretty pathetic, the conference still has a lot to prove on the field to me.

I don't know about that, the B1G performance in the bowl games last year was pretty pathetic, the conference still has a lot to prove on the field to me.

I won't respect the Big Ten until we lose a game by triple digits. 78-0 is nothing special. Clemson would have put up 100.

I won't respect the Big Ten until we lose a game by triple digits. 78-0 is nothing special. Clemson would have put up 100.

Like wow, that is about the most assinine post in the history of Scarlet Nation, and believe me it isn't due to a lack of competition for that title.

... and made by some one with 4 posts on this board. Could this be a reappearance by the faux Rutgers fan RU31trap?

You sound like a ACC troll upset that an article put the B1G ahead of the ACC.
Having a FCS school beat a conference member (Richmond 37-Virginia 20)
might make a conference look worse than having a top B1G program beat a weaker in conference opponent 78-0.
Making the experts feel the B1G is superior to the ACC.

Interesting, Athlon Sports has the B1G as third behind the SEC and ACC. Even though the ACC had an impressive bowl season and the national championship and the Heisman trophy winner hard to believe they are ahead of the B1G.

Interesting, Athlon Sports has the B1G as third behind the SEC and ACC. Even though the ACC had an impressive bowl season and the national championship and the Heisman trophy winner hard to believe they are ahead of the B1G.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder in love and sports.
There always will be ways to find reasons your choice is best.
College Football 2017 Conference Power Rankings
https://athlonsports.com/college-football/college-football-2017-conference-power-rankings
#6 AAC

The Big Ten is the best possible conference to be in. Doesn't matter if it's the best in football, or basketball, or baseball, or wrestling, or lacrosse. It is the BEST CONFERENCE TO BE IN.

Reactions: LETSGORU91
Like wow, that is about the most assinine post in the history of Scarlet Nation, and believe me it isn't due to a lack of competition for that title.

... and made by some one with 4 posts on this board. Could this be a reappearance by the faux Rutgers fan RU31trap?

I belive it is as you say...a reincarnation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT