ADVERTISEMENT

Football Spring game set for April 25th

Knew it and said so on here before. Greg's the one who originally moved it to Ag Field day. He knew families and fans are already on campus and could make an easy jaunt over to the stadium for an hour or two. It's a big reason we used to get big crowds and promotes just more positive media for the program.

I assume beer will be sold at the stadium for the Spring Game?
Who are you kidding? You will be playing golf. Trying for you 2nd hole in one. BTW did you let the board know you made a hole in one?? I don't remember.

Ag-Field Day (Rutgers Day) is one of our favorite days of the year. Wife and I have been going since the late 80s (and with our son once he was born), when we met, and I started going in 1981 (freshman year). We haven't done much outside of the Ag-Field Day part on Cook/Douglass, though, except for a couple of appearances at the eng'g school on Busch. And, of course, whenever the Spring Game is that day, I go (wife wants no part of it). Love when the Spring Game is in the late afternoon that day. Well done.

Who are you kidding? You will be playing golf. Trying for you 2nd hole in one. BTW did you let the board know you made a hole in one?? I don't remember.

Someone sounds J E A L O U S. LOL

You gonna play this year?

Ag-Field Day (Rutgers Day) is one of our favorite days of the year. Wife and I have been going since the late 80s (and with our son once he was born), when we met, and I started going in 1981 (freshman year). We haven't done much outside of the Ag-Field Day part on Cook/Douglass, though, except for a couple of appearances at the eng'g school on Busch. And, of course, whenever the Spring Game is that day, I go (wife wants no part of it). Love when the Spring Game is in the late afternoon that day. Well done.
Yea Ag Field day is always fun. We always say we're going to leave at a certain time then stay way past it hanging out with friends. We get there early to get vegetables for the garden, she likes supporting the kids.

Reactions: RU848789
Why are those aholes good in every men's sport?
I think that the answer is that they have been doing it for such a long time.I can remember going up to Army in 1955,or so,to watch an ARMY kid that I knew as a student teacher at Orange H.S.Name was Stan Slater.He was the Captain of the Cadets.They played Penn St. that day. Milt Plum was QB and Lenny Moore was at RB.As I said. Those friends of yours have been doing it for ever.

I wonder if the Spring Game will be like an actual game this year? On the one hand, we have a zillion new kids on the team, either early freshmen or transfers, and Schiano will want to see as much as he can from them. On the other, by the end of Spring practice he may see how thin we are in regards to depth and he may be concerned about potential injuries.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT