ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Game time Announced

It will be prime time on a Saturday night looks like silverman is going for ratings Numbers!
It is a step up from Friday night

Would be nice to have a lax game before the football game. OSU does this and had 50k there.

Disappointed with the date. Second night of passover so I will have to miss it. Would have liked seeing the (very basic versions of the) new systems.

I know we don't have that many Jewish fans, but that really sucks for us. Missing a holiday for a regular season game is one thing, but I can't skip the second Passover Seder for the spring game.

YES! I love the night game idea, I'll finally be able to get to the game this year. I think this Spring Game will be a fun one to watch.

Ohio State plays a lax game in the shoe right before the spring game for the football team. I think BTN televises both. I always thought that was a good idea.

College football is played on SATURDAY! Why does every Jewish holiday all of the sudden present an issue for people?

Now that's a very smart move!!! Hopefully we can forget about last year's Friday night debacle.

I know we don't have that many Jewish fans, but that really sucks for us. Missing a holiday for a regular season game is one thing, but I can't skip the second Passover Seder for the spring game.

How about spring game with new coaching staff?? Check again, there has got to be some exception...

forgive me but is Passover the holiday without the use of electronics or can you watch on TV?

Looking forward to the Spring Game this year: last year was the first time in years that we did not come down and tailgate for a few hours before the event. I'll definitely be pushing my tailgate crew to make it this year.

I'm a Jewish fan, tailgating at the spring game is my holiday. Glad they moved it back to Saturday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT