ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Game

The hookers canceled.
Not those! But you can put these on your feet and your ears to prevent hearing AIDS.

Trim-Rubber-Shoe-Cover_tin02_R_2683eefb.jpg

They gonna tackle? Remember that Ash Spring “game” where there was no tackling? Imagine having nothin else going on to the point this is your best entertainment option.

Gonna rain hard all weekend. Might be one of the least attended Spring Games in a long time.

We were visiting JMU last weekend (my wife's alma mater) and it happened to be their Spring Game. Was absolutely pouring beforehand. Felt bad for the people trying to tailgate.

Got this from the College of Engineering

DUE TO THE INCLEMENT WEATHER FORECAST, ALL ENGINEERING EVENTS WILL BE HELD IN RICHARD WEEKS HALL OF ENGINEERING
500 Bartholomew Road, Piscataway (Busch campus)​
Rutgers Day offers something for everyone throughout Busch campus in Piscataway, and the College Avenue and Cook/Douglass campuses in New Brunswick.​

Experience all things Engineering inside Richard Weeks Hall of Engineering!​
  • Meet the newly appointed Dean of Rutgers School of Engineering, Alberto M. Cuitiño
  • Stop by the Engineering Alumni Dessert and Lemonade/Coffee Social on the second floor of Weeks Hall (register here)
  • Don't miss the Packaging Extravaganza (contests and giveaways)
  • And so much more

• Robo Dog
  • Edible 3D Printing (taste nano wires)
  • Desktop Smart Factory
  • Bionic Hand
  • Glass Blowing
  • Quick Sand
  • Engineered Cotton Candy
  • Cyber Security
  • Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream

The baseball team's game at Purdue and the lacrosse team's Big Ten tournament game at Maryland (both also televised on BTN tomorrow) are far more compelling than the spring scrimmage sadly.

Sadly? If lax wins that game their shot at the NCAA tournament shoots up. An intrasquad scrimmage is supposed to be more important than that?

Where are teh weather nerds on this weekend? Looks like the storefront is pretty much done with Virginia by now. Any chance it clears before gametime? Any kind of early tailgate is looking bad.. and muddy fields either way.. but a 3pm kick might be dry enough to enjoy.

Where are teh weather nerds on this weekend? Looks like the storefront is pretty much done with Virginia by now. Any chance it clears before gametime? Any kind of early tailgate is looking bad.. and muddy fields either way.. but a 3pm kick might be dry enough to enjoy.
I’m not a weather guy but it’s currently raining outside my office just north of DC

There is a weather thread on the game, which I've been posting to. Tonight through mid-morning look like a washout with 1" or more of rain, but the precip should let up for the afternoon, with just some drizzle and an occasional light shower likely (maybe 0.1" of rain during the game), so not a washout, but still a pretty raw afternoon with temps in the low/mid 50s and breezy conditions. I'll be under the overhang...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT