ADVERTISEMENT

Steve Pikiell - Anthony Ashnault - Scott Goodale -Live 9am Friday

SKWC

Sophomore
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2016
US National Team member, Anthony Ashnault and Rutgers Head Wrestling Coach Scott Goodale are hosting a Live chat on FanCred this Friday, May 15th at 9am eastern...Episode 7 of "The Wrestling Room."

Ashnault & Goodale will be joined by Rutgers Men's Basketball Head Coach, Steve Pikiell. The three will chop it up on everything from the rise of the basketball program, recruiting, the mindset in pressure spots, and beyond. Fans can join the show live via their phone or computer as a guest and ask questions to Goodale and Ashnault. Simply download the FanCred App at FanCred.com or in the App store and hit the green FanLine button during the live show to come on-air.

You can also watch the show live on the Malka Sports Youtube Channel via the link below:

Reactions: obrats and rondi
I ran into coach Pike a couple of years ago and he began to talk about wrestling. He said he loved the sport, and could not wait to get an opportunity to go to his first wrestling match at RU. From the beginning, he has been all in for everything RU, not just his own program. The last time I saw him at a football game he was encouraging everyone to stay, despite a huge halftime deficit, and support the team. Basketball, wrestling and football are in good hands.

Sounds good. I met Pike at an early season wrestling match when he was doing some recruiting. He’s a cool guy.

Just started. They moved it up to 9 am today. Coach Pike as well as Coach G and Ashnault will answer your questions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT