ADVERTISEMENT

Steve Pikiell Podcast Powered by Learfield/IMG College Unveiled

Tango Two

Aug 21, 2001
North Brunswick, New Jersey
Rutgers University Athletics, in conjunction with Rutgers Sports Properties, today announced the Steve Pikiell Podcast Powered by Learfield/IMG College, a 12-episode podcast dedicated to Scarlet Knights men's basketball. Hosted by men's hoops play-by-play voice Jerry Recco, the initial episode is now available via the Inside Rutgers Athletics channel on Apple Podcasts and will also be available on Google Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify and iTunes by searching "Inside Rutgers Athletics."

2019-20 Steve Pikiell Podcast Schedule:

https://scarletknights.com/news/201...owered-by-learfield-img-college-unveiled.aspx

SHU fan with the subtle jab for when we dont sell out vs Bryant to try and make fun of us for not selling out against BRYANT
Hahaha he slipped that one past me but not kyk

Rutgers fans have been hungry for a winner for sooo long. I hope the disaster football program isn't an overall downer on Rutgers athletics... instead leads to the casual fans all jumping on the bandwagon hard fully embracing the team and packing the RAC

Hahaha he slipped that one past me but not kyk

Rutgers fans have been hungry for a winner for sooo long. I hope the disaster football program isn't an overall downer on Rutgers athletics... instead leads to the casual fans all jumping on the bandwagon hard fully embracing the team and packing the RAC

Don't believe his paranoia.
I just repeated what Coach Pike said and then stated the obvious.

Another great interview with Pike. He’s so consistent in both his praise and criticism of his team. His confidence gives me confidence. He senses he has something special this year and he wants us all to know it.

Btw, he’s always gracious in deflecting praise toward everyone else — the players, the coaches, the academic support, the administration, the band, the fans, you name it. A genuine, hard-working and humble man who represents RU well and is very easy to root for.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT