ADVERTISEMENT

Summer Update

Peteras9144

Junior
Gold Member
Aug 26, 2021
Just saw from Instagram a handful of the guys are out in the Olympic training center working out. Saw poz, turkey, Clark not sure who else I missed.

I saw McKenna, Moore, Snyder all in the pictures as well. Never seen this before from guys on the team, very excited to see them working w the best this summer!! 💪🏽💪🏽

Please add if I missed anyone.

Just saw from Instagram a handful of the guys are out in the Olympic training center working out. Saw poz, turkey, Clark not sure who else I missed.

I saw McKenna, Moore, Snyder all in the pictures as well. Never seen this before from guys on the team, very excited to see them working w the best this summer!! 💪🏽💪🏽

Also Soldano and Fongaro. They also were in California at the Orange County RTC working out(and I am sure recruiting).

A fully committed and sound Turkey is a good thing. Hopefully he's finally completely getting over the injuries and can get his wind. I liked what I saw at the end of the year if he can progress off that, he might get back to his old self.

A fully committed and sound Turkey is a good thing. Hopefully he's finally completely getting over the injuries and can get his wind. I liked what I saw at the end of the year if he can progress off that, he might get back to his old self.
My phone has autocorrected his name for the past 4 yrs of him being here 😂. And I agree. Had a very tough big ten tourney. Up and down at NCAA.

Great to see him healthy and working out w some of the best in the USA!

That's the story link for Rutgers wrestling on Instagram. Starts off w a note from poz and goes thru some of their day at the OTC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT