ADVERTISEMENT

Support Rutgers NIL tomorrow by drinking beer

linzalonic

Junior
Apr 28, 2003
A heads-up for beer drinkers attending the game tomorrow - cans of Twin Elephant's On The Banks IPA are available at the beer stand behind section 126. I believe it's available on some taps in the stadium, but I'm not sure where.

Twin Elephant donates profits of this beer to Knights of the Raritan's NIL collective. Their donation to-date has been impressive (IMO), despite fairly low-key marketing of the project.

There was no signage in the stadium at the last game, so I figured I'd get the word out. Have a beer and build the NIL war chest.

Yea, I'd like to participate in this just like I wanted to participate last year buying Scarlet ale to support Geo Baker's NIL thing. But for some reason Rutgers doesn't sell this stuff on the upper concourse so no NIL money from me

Yea, I'd like to participate in this just like I wanted to participate last year buying Scarlet ale to support Geo Baker's NIL thing. But for some reason Rutgers doesn't sell this stuff on the upper concourse so no NIL money from me
Get one on the way in before going to the upper concourse. 😎

Reactions: LETSGORU91
Constructive comment. A lot of people put effort into this project for no profit, with the objective of improving the RU athletics product that you follow. Maybe just sit the thread out next time.
Lighten up Francis. Your post sounded like a command. I don't drink. It was a light joke.

Lighten up Francis. Your post sounded like a command. I don't drink. It was a light joke.
Ha ok. Your light 'joke' came across as obnoxious. My post was simply a PSA, since the school has shown no interest in posting signage for the beer (perhaps in conflict with its Miller Lite sponsorship).
I don't drink beer, and I'm not affiliated with Twin Elephant. Just want to see Rutgers and its supporters succeed. Have a nice day.

Reactions: Knight Shift
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT