ADVERTISEMENT

Support Staff Update

Firstly, its things you couldn't care less about...and secondly, then don't post and be a douche if you don't care.

Sorry, "I couldn't care less" about Jake using his dad's basketball talent into an eventual coaching job, or a student manager

Things I can care less about for 800 please
Actually, the way this is written, you really do care.

See "Things I can care less about for 800" means that there is some interest, but you'd rather have something else for 800. On the other hand had you posted "Things I couldn't care less about for 800" would mean you have no interest.

Things I can care less about for 800 please
I'll just go for just 1
The one is: I don't care for your tasteless opinion about a walk-on that did his best to help the RU MBB program and probably learned more about basketball strategy from his experience as a player ( practice or gametime) than most who play the game. Meaning Jake shown enough coaching potential as a player that a GA spot was offered him.

If the physical skills aren't there to play beyond your college years, this is the best next step to having a career in the game. And working with Pike and his staff is the best way Jake could get started.

Remember what great players John Wooden, Pete Carrill, Mike Krzezweski, Brad Stephens, and Dean Smith were? Nope. Nobody does. And yet, great, great coaches. Here's to young Mr. Dadika on his journey to becoming a great coach. Had a great chat with his dad a number of years ago. Terrific guy.

(I was going to put Bobby Knight in the list, but he was a pretty fair college player. Sixth man for the incredibly great tOSU teams of the early sixties, playing with John Havlicek and Jerry Lucas. Lived in Columbus at the time and my big brother was at tOSU. Got free tix and I got to see them play all the time.)

And congrats to Schott Scherer as well! Good on ya, mate! You any relation to my old RU faculty buddy, Frank Scherer?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT