ADVERTISEMENT

Sweet Pea's Corner: Rutgers vs Nebraska 3/3/24

Who knew Sweet Pea had sources inside the program to know that our team has this game circled on their calendars because of Tominaga shushing our crowd last game? The little guy might have a future in journalism.

Bold prediction with Rutgers handing Nebby their first home conference loss this season, and on Senior Night no less.

From your pouty little doggie mouth to god’s ears, little guy!

Reactions: Sweet Peas Corner
Who knew Sweet Pea had sources inside the program to know that our team has this game circled on their calendars because of Tominaga shushing our crowd last game? The little guy might have a future in journalism.

Bold prediction with Rutgers handing Nebby their first home conference loss this season, and on Senior Night no less.

From your pouty little doggie mouth to god’s ears, little guy!
I'm very tight with AD Hobbs. We had a little get together at Steakhouse 85 last night. I prefer Stuff Yer Face but you know when someone foots the bill you go where they decide.

Reactions: Degaz-RU
I like it when Sweet Pea trashes opposing coaches, players and teams. Corn fed bug eaters?

Bold pick by Sweet Pea with RU a 8 point underdog on the road. His RU band wagon is still rolling!

Reactions: Sweet Peas Corner
I like it when Sweet Pea trashes opposing coaches, players and teams. Corn fed bug eaters?

Bold pick by Sweet Pea with RU a 8 point underdog on the road. His RU band wagon is still rolling!
Who doesn't like an underdog? For that matter who doesn't like a dog period?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT