ADVERTISEMENT

Thank You Coach Pritzlaff

SKWC

Sophomore
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2016
Congratulations to Coach Pritzlaff. I am both proud and saddened to learn that Donny will be stepping into a new role as the Head Coach at Columbia. Over the past 10 years, he has been an invaluable member of the Rutgers wrestling family, dedicating his time, energy, and expertise to developing our athletes into champions both on and off the mat.

Coach Pritzlaff consistently demonstrated the highest levels of integrity and values, serving as a role model for all who have had the privilege of working with him. His commitment to excellence has not only produced 16 All-Americans, 2 National Camps, 1 World Silver Medalist, and a 2024 Olympian but has also shaped the lives of countless student-athletes, preparing them for success beyond their athletic careers.

I am personally immensely grateful for his decade of service and the profound impact he has had on the Rutgers program. While his leadership and presence will be missed, it is exciting that he is embarking on a new journey. I wish him all the best in his new role and look forward to seeing the continued success he will undoubtedly bring to Columbia’s wrestling team.

Thank you, Coach Pritzlaff, for your unwavering dedication and outstanding contributions. Your legacy at Rutgers will always be remembered and cherished.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News