ADVERTISEMENT

THANK YOU, John O., for your post...

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO. I did NOT do it for "likes", Mr, "Moderator". (Moderator...what joke.) -I did it because somebody had sense enough to post something that finally reflected what a lot of people on here feel

I don't give a flying damn whether you, or anybody else, likes what I said or not. I thanked John O. for having some sanity and posting something to counter the BS that's been going on here regarding the new coaching hire ever since Ash was announced,

And if you think I did it simply for likes, you're a "Moderator", supposedly, so if there's some way you can remove the likes I've gotten for my post starting this thread...do it. It won't bother me a bit.
There's a very good reason why John locked-down his thread. it was to avoid the kind of bullshit that's coming up on this one. This thread wasn;t necessary.

Reactions: Scarletwoman
The support of Ash and a discussion around whether there were more qualified candidates should not be co-mingled.

It's been almost a month since Ash was hired. Starting new discussions about whether he was the most qualified candidate is meaningless at this time. It serves no purpose other than trolling for reaction.

Next season, if the situation warrants, and you want to complain about his play calling, fine.

But today, the repetitive negative comments from some indicate something other than being a Rutgers fan. Today Rutgers fans should be cheering the program and hopeful for the future.

And you were one of those leading those assaults and now you claim foul.Hypocrite! Sorry, I will continue to call out your hypocrisy. I seriously, and I mean seriously, doubt your sincerity when you say you want Ash to succeed. There is a phenomenon on this board, and I haven't found it on other boards, where so called fans do nothing but debase and denigrate any success or positive news news coming from the home front. You are exhibit A of that battalion whom clearly were the target of John's post .Censorship is not necessary. Just go ahead and continue to make a fool of yourself.[/QUOTE

Actually your insults and lack of civility and intelligent discourse are exhibit A. You don't get to question any fan's sincerity. 30 years and 5,000 posts says you're dead wrong. Go RU!!!

A lot of negativity stems from trolls. Especially PSU trolls so how about you guys start moderating and bam them once and for all.

Chip, we ban a ton of trolls. We address every post that is reported to us, also.

To address another person's concern....We have also tried to cut down a lot of the repetitive negative posts from people, but there are days when we aren't online and it gets out of hand quickly.

One final point to address from above...To those who are reading this thread and thinking, "John must be talking about ME! I made a negative post last Thursday!" Odds are, I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about the small group who feels the need to state and restate the same thought over and over again......and if that is you, I'm asking if you would please consider the harm you do to the board when you post that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT