ADVERTISEMENT

Court Club will have a Scarlet Summer Solstice event - Summer BBQ & Pig Roast W/ Team/Coaches Jun 20

Tango Two

Aug 21, 2001
North Brunswick, New Jersey
Hello Court ClubMembers,

I hope that you are having an awesome Spring!

UPDATE - The Court Club will have a Scarlet Summer Solstice event with the Rutgers Basketball Program as previously announced, however, the date is changing to Thursday, June 20th.

Please SAVE THE DATE - THURSDAY, JUNE 20th - 5 PM-8 PM

At this time some details of the proposed event, are coming into focus -
  • Fundraiser
  • Pig Roast and BBQ
  • Open to 2018-19 Paid Court Club members PLUS one guest
Information regarding this "Scarlet Summer Solstice" event, i.e - venue, cost, reservation process, is being determined now and will be communicated to you soon.

THE EXCITEMENT IS BUILDING!! STAY TUNED FOR THE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT / FLYER!!
GO RU!

Hello Court ClubMembers,

UPDATE - The Court Club will have a Scarlet Summer Solstice event with the Rutgers Basketball Program as previously announced, however, the date is changing to Thursday, June 20th.

• Fundraiser
  • Pig Roast and BBQ
Information regarding this "Scarlet Summer Solstice" event, i.e - venue, cost, reservation process, is being determined now and will be communicated to you soon.

GO RU!
A tour of the new practice facility would enhance attendance.

Too lazy to look up.....anyone know what the fiscal year (start / end month) of Court Club membership is? Just checking if I need to renew for next year ahead of this event in June.

Question(s): How do you sign up for the Court Club? And if I sign up now would I be able to come with my son or is this only for members of the previous year?

Thanks...

If I join today do I get membership for one calendar year or am I paying $100 only for the rest of 2019 and then would have to pay 100 again in 2020?

Thanks...

D7-xeVBWwAAGnDa

A very special RCourtClub fundraising event is NOW OPEN FOR EVERYONE to register! If you have never been to a Court Club event, this is the one to attend. June 20- BBQ and Pig Roast at Suydam Farms. This event will sell out...Click here to register (link: http://www.rutgerscourtclub.com/) rutgerscourtclub.com

Thanks,

Elliott

I wish I could make it to this. It's going to be a great year for the Court Club, I think.

I'm a CC member, but cannot attend due to a work commitment that evening.

Hello Court ClubMembers,

• Fundraiser
  • Pig Roast and BBQ

GO RU!

It was pretty good. The food was very good. Six players were there in Harper, Kiss, Johnson, Mulcahy, Doucoure and Nathan. They all walked about to mingle with the crowd. Mulcahy really has an outstanding personality and loves it at RU. Our new assistant, Steve Hayn spoke as did Abe Suydam''s son. Pikiell, Hobbs & Knight were not there. Rumors were they were entertaining the visiting transfer possibility. A few guys supposedly had classes and a couple were at their homes. It was nice to see fans talking RU basketball.

Must’ve been disappointing not having the coaching staff there, but the reasoning makes complete sense.

Glad it went well. Looking fwd to hearing more about it and similar future events planned. I likely would've attended had my work not held our annual meeting last night. Maybe an alumni BBQ with Salvi, Mike Williams, Gettys, Douby, The Dadika's, etc...

It was pretty good. The food was very good. Six players were there in Harper, Kiss, Johnson, Mulcahy, Doucoure and Nathan. They all walked about to mingle with the crowd. Mulcahy really has an outstanding personality and loves it at RU. Our new assistant, Steve Hayn spoke as did Abe Suydam''s son. Pikiell, Hobbs & Knight were not there. Rumors were they were entertaining the visiting transfer possibility. A few guys supposedly had classes and a couple were at their homes. It was nice to see fans talking RU basketball.
Pikiell was at high school graduation for son.

Reactions: Greene Rice FIG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT