ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-BRYANT PREDICTION THREAD

First game, new guys, new chemistry. See us leading early then tightening up before we put them away, 81-69.

RU 83
Bryant 55

Harper and Young lead the way. Miles with a good night as well.

Rutgers 77 Bryant 62
Attendance will be lower than expected because of rain Thursday night.

Rutgers 92
Bryant 64

Attendance will be HIGHER because it's opening night, so there will be alot of Rutgers students there. Plus schools are closed in NJ for the Teachers Convention on Thursday and Friday, so that's going to bring out more fans from the general public. My 14 year old son has been badgering me for weeks to go to this game.

6,283 at the RAC

I'd be surprised if we break 5,000 actual bodies in attendance.

Yup bringing both kids , schools closed Friday. Small window here between fall and winter sports for many so probably see lot of kids tomorrow.
Extra four pockets for airplane bottles.

No score prediction but I can see us struggle early and pull away late , maybe about 18 points Combination of first game jitters and over confidence early

I'd be surprised if we break 5,000 actual bodies in attendance.

Attendance for last year's season opener (on Friday Nov 9) was 5,521, and there wasn't nearly the amount of pre-season hype as there is this year.

Just sayin.

Attendance of 6500+ would be awesome, especially if the student section if full and LOUD.

What do you think the score will be tomorrow night?

I think we will win by the score of 88-64.

86-63
6500 attendance.

i have 2 free tix that you can pick up in bergen county tomorrow for anyone who wants them

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT