ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-LONG ISLAND PREDICTION THREAD

Seeing that LIU lost at UCLA by only 20 points, I’m gonna say we beat them by 24.

RU wins, 79-55.

Must be in a box somewhere with my X-ray glasses

I believe the proper term is "X-ray specs". You gotta love the ads back then.
xray-specs-russell-pierce.jpg

Rutgers 67
LIU 60

Long layoff, terrible opponent, and no buzz for this one.

LIU is atrocious. Scheduling all 3 of BU, LIU and Stonehill will be detrimental to our NET unless we absolutely obliterate them. Steve had better keep his foot on the gas.
80-55.
Coming from a guy who never complains about scheduling

After watching the Chicago State - Northwestern game, I'm nervous. Hope Pike told the team about that game.

They are 1-8 losing their last game to UMass Lowell by 13. Forgot that they are coached by Rod Strickland whose two sons play on the team.

They are 1-8 losing their last game to UMass Lowell by 13. Forgot that they are coached by Rod Strickland whose two sons play on the team.
UMass Lowell is a very good team. Went on the road and beat GaTech who beat Duke this year.

LIU will probably play well in spurts against us, but barring anything crazy we should win handily.

Reactions: RC71
UMass Lowell is a very good team. Went on the road and beat GaTech who beat Duke this year.

LIU will probably play well in spurts against us, but barring anything crazy we should win handily.
Yes, they were a real pain to play last year - UML that is. Should beat LIU but let’s not screw around.

Reactions: BillyC80
They just lost by 48 to Miami. I'll be disappointed if we don't win by 30+. These are the games that can seriously boost our NET

They just lost by 48 to Miami. I'll be disappointed if we don't win by 30+. These are the games that can seriously boost our NET
Agreed. I know it’s not aligned with the best sportsmanship, but we don’t make the committee rules. LIU gets a check and we need to deliver a beat down.

With Rod Strickland as the coach and his 2 sons on the team.

Tai Strickland was the PG we didn't get as a recruit out of HS, because he went to Wisconsin......we were also recruiting some other guards that turned out better in the 2018 class, some kid named Caleb McConnell committed after Strickland picked Wisconsin.....Tai in year 6 of CBB, it's a new age of sports.

RU by about 30 to 35 today, over under on Cliff Omoyuri dunks today is 4.5.....

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT