ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-MORGAN STATE PREDICTION THREAD

A win is a win, but if we don't score at least 35 points the respect level will remain unchanged. Does it matter to the college football world... NO. But it matters to us or it should. A small but necessary step forward.

The terrible Mehringer team blew out Howard. Morgan is worse than them.

A win is a win, but if we don't score at least 35 points the respect level will remain unchanged. Does it matter to the college football world... NO. But it matters to us or it should. A small but necessary step forward.

No offense but you could win 100-0 and nobody would bat an eye. They're that bad.

Reactions: madchuck
I think we are up by 28+ at the half. At that point, I don't know what happens. Does Ash basically shut it down or does he do as he was trained by Meyer and score 60+?
I also think that if we can get way up, MS gets a chance to score as we may end up putting a bunch of guys on the DL that shouldn't be playing there. Our starters(what is left of them) need to be sat down as quickly as possible in this game.

This school hasnt scored a point all season,Towson shut them out.
If RU dosent win by 35 pts,they should seek membership in the MAC.

Reactions: madchuck
I dont know which team was the real RU...the one that played Wash or the one that played EMU

I am hoping the guys rebound vs a MEAC 0-2 Morgan State

RU 35 MS 10

We might actually see Lewis throw the ball today. If we throw an interception or two don't get too upset. This would be the game to try different things thus the score might not look like a blow out.

Does Jerry Kill do that conservative gameplan BS and we win 28-0 in a boring game or does he let sling it. Has anyone ever watched Last Chance U? Although the coach is a complete dipshit, I love when he's like "we beat people to sleep." Just hanging 60 on everybody. Can we please beat the crap out of this team.

Damn was I wrong. And happy to be wrong. As I predicted, the gameplan was run-heavy. I just didn't think we'd score this much by running.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT