ADVERTISEMENT

The Rutgers football job used to be Mission Impossible: Thoughts on how and why Chris Ash has change

gringo

Senior
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2001
Raleigh, NC
A few weeks ago I emailed Ari Wasserman ( OSU beat writer at Cleveland.com ) asking him to do a follow up on his article from last year....

"An open letter to Rutgers: Why Kyle Flood isn't doing enough in New Jersey to make the Scarlet Knights a contender"

He just sent me this link.

"The Rutgers football job used to be Mission Impossible: Thoughts on how and why Chris Ash has changed
that"

http://www.cleveland.com/big-ten-football/index.ssf/2016/05/the_rutgers_job_used_to_be_mis.html

Reactions: Ataylor1989x
Some thruth but they fail to mention Schiano had success also, so ASH is still behind him so far....,,,

Reactions: ruready07
Schiano wasn't all that successful in keeping top talent home until 10 years in when he hired Hafley, Ash is 4 months in.

Nor should we try to minimize what Ash has achieved in such short time, no other reason to bring up Schiano in an Ash thread in the manor that you did.

Last edited:
Nor should we try to minimize what Ash has achieved in such short time, no other reason to bring up Schiano in an Ash thread in the manor that you did.
Oh jeeze. We now have Ashies! Knocking Schiano is a great sport on this board. I love the Ash hire. Love what he has done but he hasn't won a single game as a head coach yet! And calling yourself oldman I have to ask were you in a coma before and during the Schiano era??

oops - looks like oldman87 already started a thread with this article
Folks need to star being very clear in their thread titles.
Why do so many people look to make their thread titles a mysterious guessing game?

While this thread is not an example of that (though it could be better.. Cleveland Paper story on Ash improving recruiting.. for example).. the oldman thread says "it is about personality".. why would someone even open that thread? Are we supposed to be curious as WHAT? What is "all about personality?"

so.. not your fault you started a dup thread and it is "winning"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT