ADVERTISEMENT

The Steve Pikiell Show - October 24th 7:30

Tango Two

Aug 21, 2001
North Brunswick, New Jersey
At Quaker Steak & Lube / Edison 7:30pm

44054597_10155771902485857_3959838947877584896_o.jpg

Come out to Quaker Steak and Lube for the Rutgers Men's Basketbal lKickoff Show!

Hosted by Jerry Recco and Head Coach Steve Pikiell.

Come out and see Coach Pikiell preview the upcoming season! Bring out your family, eat some wings, and enjoy all things Rutgers Basketball.

- Appearances by: The Scarlet Knight and the Rutgers Cheer Team
- Rutgers Basketball Posters/Giveaways
- Ask Coach a question live on the show

Reactions: Scangg
I wonder what beer coach will drink during his show. Coach flood always enjoyed one or two Samual Adams during his. I hear coach Ash enjoys a nice prune juice while he does his show

Same time as TD Club meeting. Not that anyone is clamoring to hear Ash, but I’m actually going to go ....it should be very interesting. Does Ash bring up the elephants(s) in the room?

If anyone is going to Q S &L Id suggest calling and making a reservation, its probably going to be crowded.

So wait , he said Harper hit 7 threes in scrimmage against Towson or in practice scrimmage.

So wait , he said Harper hit 7 threes in scrimmage against Towson or in practice scrimmage.
I posted in another thread that I heard hes bene lights out in practice. Not sure about the towson thing as i have no info on the townson scrimmage

Man I can't believe a replay hasn't been posted anywhere yet. Was hoping to watch tonight. Sigh.

I think Coach meant Harper hit 7 threes in a scrimmage at practice yesterday or today but I could be wrong.

Love his enthusiasm and he is so genuine. Seems like he expects a much improved shooting team. Let's hope. If we play defense and rebound the way we did last year and irove our shooting we could be a 500 or slightly better team. I know that is the fan in me speaking but there is hope and a real reason to think we should be better.

I really hope Pike is able to elevate this program to B10 relevance and that he’ll stick around for a few decades once he does. The guy checks every box in terms of what you want in a leader of a developing program.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT